Spectronik envisions a future world powered by sustainable and ecologically responsible Hydrogen economy. We are looking for technology enthusiasts, hardcore engineers, rainmakers, evangelists, and big dreamers who believe we can power tomorrow’s vehicles with the best fuel cells in the world. Join us to usher in the Hydrogen age!
Send your CV to: [email protected]
All applications will be held in the strictest confidentiality. Spectronik is an equal opportunity employer.
- Develop and test embedded firmware for micro-controllers for Fuel cell management system. (Microchip / Infineon /TI / DSP)
- Create firmware to establish CAN/RS232 communication between different blocks of the system
- Control PWMs through PI digital feedback control loop design
- Debug and update the firmware issues with the existing products based on the requirements
- Work closely with Power Electronics hardware team to get firmware functional
- Prepare unit level and system level integration test plans for the developed firmware
- Maintain accurate records (documentation and repository) throughout the development process
- Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Software Engineering with 3+ years experience
- Strong background in embedded systems programming and debugging
- Expertise in coding, debugging with embedded software programming Languages – C, C++
- Good understanding of real time operating system (RTOS), able to identify the usage of mutex and semaphore
- Experience in bootloader development
- Hands-on experience on Power Electronics and digital power control, Advanced PWM modules, Control system, Digital Signal Processing
- Experience in CAN and RS232 communication protocols is a must
- Well verse in MCU timers and interrupts
- Proficiency in ADC, DAC, I2C, UART, SPI etc
- Basic knowhow of GSM/GPRS /GPS / WiFi / Blue tooth modules & Server/Mobile APP Communication will be an added advantage
- Basic knowledge in Networking, TCP/ IP protocol, Ethernet, IP addressing, Port Forwarding, data upload/download from cloud server
- GUI programming in any of Visual Basic, C#, .NET framework, Android/iOS apps and Java is a plus
- Prepare complex multi-layer, highly dense embedded mixed power and digital printed circuit designs
- Selection and sourcing of electrical components (sensors, controllers, voltage regulators, transformers etc) based on cost and performance metrics
- Manage symbol and footprint library including creation and maintenance of 3D bodies
- Manage routing and fabrication outsource of PCB
- Static bench-test of PCBAs
- Prototyping, testing and troubleshooting of electrical components and systems
- Prepare technical documents (schematic diagram, functional block diagram, test procedure etc)
- Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics Engineering with 5+ years experience
- Working knowledge of Altium designer
- Experience in mixed signal and power electronics design
- Knowledge of electrical/electronic components and their characteristics, applications and limitations
- Experience in PLCs, Alarm Lists, I/O drawings and related documentation
- Familiar with analog circuit and drive of MOSFET
- Familiar with heat management and EMI design techniques
- Knowledge of hybrid battery management system, ultra-capacitors and DC-DC converter design is a plus
- Material preparation, assembly and testing of fuel cells
- Recording of experiment data and Factory Acceptance Tests report
- Operation of test stations for fuel cell system components
- Creation of test plans for design verification, component performance evaluation, and characterization of hardware systems and components
- Experience in electro-mechanical component assembly and testing
- Hands-on with mechanical prototyping tools such as drills, grinders, wrenches etc
- High skill in soldering, wire stripping and crimping, and cable assembly
- Troubleshooting skills using DMM and oscilloscope
- Able to read mechanical drawings and electronic schematics
- Familiar with pressure, temperature and flow measurement instruments/devices
- Develop cost effective designs that meet functionality, durability and robustness requirements
- Design fixtures and jigs for bench scale product testing
- FMEA investigation on failed mechanical systems and components
- Draft and release specification and engineering drawing to suppliers
- Analyze structural, thermal, fluid flow and performance of cell designs or prototype hardware
- Sourcing and verification of fuel cell components
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing or Production Engineering.
- Proficient in 3D CAD modeling software (Solidworks or equivalent).
- Possess good knowledge and experience in product development, GD&T, and DFMA
- Experience in product development process from initial design analysis and material selection to prototyping and testing
- Experience with MATLAB, FEA and CFD tools is a plus
- Good knowledge of rapid prototyping process and mid/high volume manufacturing methods
- Develop positioning and messaging that communicates the company products’ unique selling proposition
- Create and publish relevant, original and high quality marketing collaterals
- Build sales pipeline with qualified leads
- Increase the company’s brand awareness in overseas markets through channel partners
- Manage the company’s social media accounts and engage in relevant social discussions
- Conduct landscape study and analysis by collecting data on customers and competitors
- Build and develop relationships with potential clients
- Represent company at trade shows, industry events, and user field trials
- Negotiate sales terms and conditions with customers
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communication or marketing
- 5+ years experience in technical product and technology B2B sales and marketing
- Proven track record of exceptional customer service
- Demonstrated accomplishments in introducing new technology to the marketplace
- Experience in implementing focused marketing and education programs to increase product awareness
- Experience with CRM and ERP systems
- Strong communication skills and professional writing experience in a variety of forms and media (e.g. white papers, press releases, blogs, emails etc)
- Develop positioning and messaging that communicates the company’s mission statement and enhances its brand awareness.
- Create and publish relevant, original and high-quality digital media content: company/industry news, blog, press release, white paper, case study etc.
- Design and create online and offline marketing collateral: photo, video, brochure, poster, merchandise, slide deck etc.
- Manage and update contents on the company’s social media accounts (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) and engage in relevant social discussions in a professional and responsible manner.
- Implement content editorial calendar, plan specific timely marketing campaign and analyze its result.
- Editing and formatting of photos and videos.
- Diploma/Bachelor or demonstrable professional experience in Marketing, Mass/ Visual Communication, Graphic Design or related discipline.
- Passionate about Cleantech, drone and electric vehicle.
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong verbal, written and visual communication skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro etc)
- Photography and videography skills, including relevant post processing/editing (Final Cut Pro etc) is a plus.
- Web content management and SEO analytics experience is a plus.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.