|| Embedded Software Engineer
- Develop and test embedded firmware for micro-controllers for Fuel cell management system. (Microchip / Infineon /TI / DSP)
- Create firmware to establish CAN/RS232 communication between different blocks of the system
- Control PWMs through PI digital feedback control loop design
- Debug and update the firmware issues with the existing products based on the requirements
- Work closely with Power Electronics hardware team to get firmware functional
- Prepare unit level and system level integration test plans for the developed firmware
- Maintain accurate records (documentation and repository) throughout the development process
- Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Software Engineering with 3+ years experience
- Strong background in embedded systems programming and debugging
- Expertise in coding, debugging with embedded software programming Languages – C, C++
- Good understanding of real time operating system (RTOS), able to identify the usage of mutex and semaphore
- Experience in bootloader development
- Hands-on experience on Power Electronics and digital power control, Advanced PWM modules, Control system, Digital Signal Processing
- Experience in CAN and RS232 communication protocols is a must
- Well verse in MCU timers and interrupts
- Proficiency in ADC, DAC, I2C, UART, SPI etc
- Basic knowhow of GSM/GPRS /GPS / WiFi / Blue tooth modules & Server/Mobile APP Communication will be an added advantage
- Basic knowledge in Networking, TCP/ IP protocol, Ethernet, IP addressing, Port Forwarding, data upload/download from cloud server
- GUI programming in any of Visual Basic, C#, .NET framework, Android/iOS apps and Java is a plus
|| Power Electronics Engineer / Manager
- Design complex multi-layer, highly dense embedded mixed power and digital printed circuit boards
- BOM selection and sourcing of electronic components (microcontrollers, sensors, MOSFETs, voltage regulators, transformers etc) based on cost and performance metrics
- Manage PCB design, fabrication and outsource of PCB assembly
- Prototyping, hardware testing, firmware testing and troubleshooting of electrical components at PCB level and system level
- PCB test bench preparation
- Production troubleshooting
- Prepare technical documents (schematic diagram, functional block diagram, test procedure etc)
- Handling oscilloscopes, probes, thermal recorders, soldering station etc
- Providing trainings for Juniors/Interns
- Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics Engineering with 5+ years experience
- Knowledge of hybrid battery management system, ultra-capacitors and DC-DC converter design is a plus
- Working knowledge of schematic design (e.g. ORCAD/Altium)
- Working knowledge of PCB design tool (e.g. ORCAD/Altium) is a plus
- Experience in mixed signal and power electronics design (low and high power, high current)
- Familiar with feedback control systems
- Familiar with firmware testing based on the requirements
- Knowledge of electrical/electronic components selection and validation based on their characteristics, applications and limitations
- Familiar with analog and digital circuit design and drivers design for MOSFETs
- Familiar with heat sink selection and heat management
- Knowledge of EMI design is a plus
- Familiar with communications like RS232, Bluetooth & USB. Knowledge of CAN is a plus
- Knowledge in system level design like cable routing and high current cabling
- Able to work remotely with firmware developer and PCB designer when needed
|| Test Engineer / Laboratory Technician
- Material preparation, assembly and testing of fuel cells
- Recording of experiment data and Factory Acceptance Tests report
- Operation of test stations for fuel cell system components
- Creation of test plans for design verification, component performance evaluation, and characterization of hardware systems and components
- Experience in electro-mechanical component assembly and testing
- Hands-on with mechanical prototyping tools such as drills, grinders, wrenches etc
- High skill in soldering, wire stripping and crimping, and cable assembly
- Troubleshooting skills using DMM and oscilloscope
- Able to read mechanical drawings and electronic schematics
- Familiar with pressure, temperature and flow measurement instruments/devices
|| Product Development / Mechanical Engineer
- Develop cost effective designs that meet functionality, durability and robustness requirements
- Design fixtures and jigs for bench scale product testing
- FMEA investigation on failed mechanical systems and components
- Draft and release specification and engineering drawing to suppliers
- Analyze structural, thermal, fluid flow and performance of cell designs or prototype hardware
- Sourcing and verification of fuel cell components
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing or Production Engineering.
- Proficient in 3D CAD modeling software (Solidworks or equivalent).
- Possess good knowledge and experience in product development, GD&T, and DFMA
- Experience in product development process from initial design analysis and material selection to prototyping and testing
- Experience with MATLAB, FEA and CFD tools is a plus
- Good knowledge of rapid prototyping process and mid/high volume manufacturing methods
|| Business Development / Sales & Marketing Manager
- Develop positioning and messaging that communicates the company products’ unique selling proposition
- Create and publish relevant, original and high quality marketing collaterals
- Build sales pipeline with qualified leads
- Increase the company’s brand awareness in overseas markets through channel partners
- Manage the company’s social media accounts and engage in relevant social discussions
- Conduct landscape study and analysis by collecting data on customers and competitors
- Build and develop relationships with potential clients
- Represent company at trade shows, industry events, and user field trials
- Negotiate sales terms and conditions with customers
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communication or marketing
- 5+ years experience in technical product and technology B2B sales and marketing
- Proven track record of exceptional customer service
- Demonstrated accomplishments in introducing new technology to the marketplace
- Experience in implementing focused marketing and education programs to increase product awareness
- Experience with CRM and ERP systems
- Strong communication skills and professional writing experience in a variety of forms and media (e.g. white papers, press releases, blogs, emails etc)
|| Marketing & Graphic Design Executive
- Develop positioning and messaging that communicates the company’s mission statement and enhances its brand awareness.
- Create and publish relevant, original and high-quality digital media content: company/industry news, blog, press release, white paper, case study etc.
- Design and create online and offline marketing collateral: photo, video, brochure, poster, merchandise, slide deck etc.
- Manage and update contents on the company’s social media accounts (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) and engage in relevant social discussions in a professional and responsible manner.
- Implement content editorial calendar, plan specific timely marketing campaign and analyze its result.
- Editing and formatting of photos and videos.
- Diploma/Bachelor or demonstrable professional experience in Marketing, Mass/ Visual Communication, Graphic Design or related discipline.
- Passionate about Cleantech, drone and electric vehicle.
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong verbal, written and visual communication skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro etc)
- Photography and videography skills, including relevant post processing/editing (Final Cut Pro etc) is a plus.
- Web content management and SEO analytics experience is a plus.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
|| Administrative Executive
- Accounts Payable and Receivables: issue Purchase Orders, Tax Invoices, quotations, and tally receipts.
- Simple Book-keeping: work with accountant on general ledger, balance sheet and income statement; Compile monthly reimbursement claim forms and general filing.
- Order fulfilment: prepare delivery order, packing list, packing supplies and shipping labels.
- Vendor sourcing: find, shortlist, liaise and recommend suitable vendors depending on the listed requirements.
- Stock taking: maintain and replenish consumables like pantry supplies, printer inks and stationeries.
- Inventory management: assist engineering team with documentation of core component inventories.
- General admin and HR tasks: assist with visa applications, booking of air tickets, schedule meetings etc.
- Diploma/Degree in business administration, accountancy or other equivalent professional qualifications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese to liaise with subsidiary in Shanghai China.
- Meticulous and high attention to detail.
- Quick learner and resourceful to find creative solutions.