Marketing & Graphic Design Executive
- Develop positioning and messaging that communicates the company’s mission statement and enhances its brand awareness.
- Create and publish relevant, original and high-quality digital media content: company/industry news, blog, press release, white paper, case study etc.
- Design and create online and offline marketing collateral: photo, video, brochure, poster, merchandise, slide deck etc.
- Manage and update contents on the company’s social media accounts (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) and engage in relevant social discussions in a professional and responsible manner.
- Implement content editorial calendar, plan specific timely marketing campaign and analyze its result.
- Editing and formatting of photos and videos.
- Diploma/Bachelor or demonstrable professional experience in Marketing, Mass/ Visual Communication, Graphic Design or related discipline.
- Passionate about Cleantech, drone and electric vehicle.
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong verbal, written and visual communication skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro etc)
- Photography and videography skills, including relevant post processing/editing (Final Cut Pro etc) is a plus.
- Web content management and SEO analytics experience is a plus.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.