Product Development / Mechanical Engineer
- Develop cost effective designs that meet functionality, durability and robustness requirements
- Design fixtures and jigs for bench scale product testing
- FMEA investigation on failed mechanical systems and components
- Draft and release specification and engineering drawing to suppliers
- Analyze structural, thermal, fluid flow and performance of cell designs or prototype hardware
- Sourcing and verification of fuel cell components
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing or Production Engineering.
- Proficient in 3D CAD modeling software (Solidworks or equivalent).
- Possess good knowledge and experience in product development, GD&T, and DFMA
- Experience in product development process from initial design analysis and material selection to prototyping and testing
- Experience with MATLAB, FEA and CFD tools is a plus
- Good knowledge of rapid prototyping process and mid/high volume manufacturing methods